Golf Simulator Hire
A range of state of the art golf simulators for hire. Longest drive or nearest the pin?
Our full swing virtual golf simulators are ideal for corporate events, trade shows and charity dinners. We offer a flexible range of hire packages to accommodate a variety of requirements.
We offer both indoor and outdoor (inflatable) cages in which house the golf simulator. Our highly accurate golf simulators are 'full swing' and come with a set of both right and left handed clubs. You can play a full round, undertake lessons or take part in both nearest the pin or longest drive competitions depending on your requirements.
Our equipment is completely unbranded and can be bought to life with your logos and graphics should you hire the system for marketing purposes. For an additional cost we can provide you with a PGA professional to give your delegates one to one golf lessons on the simulator.
Contact our experienced team now for a prompt quote on your forthcoming event.
Our hire package for this state of the art system includes the following:
- Based on a 1 day hire (longer contracts are available)
- Indoor metal and canvass cage or outdoor Inflatable cage
- Event Manager
- Computer based full swing system including sensor pad
- Astroturf matting
- Right and left handed golf clubs
- Training balls
- Posts and ropes for crowd management
- Delivery, set up and breakdown
- Public liability insurance
- Office support throughout
- EML staff subsistence and travel
Cage dimensions (to accommodate a full golf swing)
- Indoor Cage: 4m x 4m x 3.5m (h)
- Outdoor Inflatable: 5m x 6m x 4m (h)
- We can offer competitive rates on artwork and printing of banners and hoardings for branding of the golf simulator
Our Golf Simulator system is highly mobile and can be run in any suitable indoor or outdoor space throughout the UK and Europe. We can recommend places and locations but if you have already found your venue we would be delighted to speak with them to check that the space is appropriate. The system is ideal for use at exhibitions such as the NEC Birmingham, ExCel, SECC and Earls Court / Olympia in London.
EML works with companies and organisations of all sizes and from all sectors across the UK and Europe. Our mobile operation is well placed to provide targeted team building days and events for clients based in Greater London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, Bristol, Leeds, Nottingham, Brighton and everywhere else throughout the UK and Europe. See the locations and venues section of this website for more details.
- From £450
- We accept payment via BACs, Cheque and Credit Card